Online credit recovery is being offered to students who have received a “D” or Fail in one or more of their classes. It is necessary for students to do credit recovery in order to stay on track for graduation. Online credit recovery will begin on Thursday, April 2.
Check Schoology and your school email daily for updates on:
- Check the “Mann UCLA Credit Recovery Students” Schoology Group for updates.
- The online program you will be using will either be Khan Academy, Quizlet, No Red Ink, or Google Classroom. Please log in and set up an account for the online programs you are assigned to use.
- The course access codes for courses you have been assigned to complete will be emailed to you and posted on Schoology.
- For help logging on to Schoology or your school email, please visit our page about online instruction.
Credit Recovery Support Meetings
Students who are enrolled in credit recovery courses are required to participate in the credit recovery support meetings. These meetings will be held every:
- Monday-Thursday from 7:00 AM – 7:55 AM
- Tuesday & Wednesday from 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Thursday & Friday from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Saturday from 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Links to the Zoom meetings are posted in the “Mann UCLA Credit Recovery Students” Schoology Group. Only students who need Credit Recovery have been added to the group.
Students are expected to be logged in on time and present until the meeting is done.
Attendance will be taken.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Taylor or Ms. Blanca.