June 2022 Updates, Updated 6/5/2022
Hello Panther families!
Sign up for our Summer Enrichment Program!
What is Mann UCLA Summer School?
Summer school is a Mann UCLA tradition for both middle and high school students. Participate in fun and engaging programs that culminates with one week of UCLA UniCamp up in Big Bear. Summer school starts June 22, 2022 and ends on July 22, 2022
¿Qué es la escuela de verano de Mann UCLA?
La escuela de verano es una tradición de Mann UCLA para estudiantes de secundaria y preparatoria. Participe en programas divertidos y atractivos que culminan con una semana de UCLA UniCamp en Big Bear. La escuela de verano comienza el 22 de junio de 2022 y finaliza el 22 de julio de 2022
12th Grade Graduation Ceremony
8th Grade Culmination Ceremony
Campus will be closed on June 20, 2022 in observance of Juneteenth
Students and staff will continue to use LAUSD’s Daily Pass System:
Student & Family Checklist
- All students must complete a COVID Test to ensure that they are negative for COVID-19. Students at Mann will be tested on campus every Friday during the school day.
- Once a negative COVID-19 test result is confirmed, students need to go to dailypass.lausd.net to obtain a Daily Pass that will allow them on campus. Instructions for how to access Daily Pass are posted below.
- The Daily Pass contains a QR code that must be presented at our school entrance, before each school day.
- Students will arrive at school at 8:00 AM. Students will present their Daily Pass and get their temperature checked (contactless). Students must wear a mask the entire time they are on campus (except to drink water and during breakfast/lunch).
How to use LAUSD’s Daily Pass System
- Students, parents and visitors will access the Daily Pass on any computer, tablet or mobile device at dailypass.lausd.net.
- Answer the daily health check questions (not more than a two-minute process!)
- Do you agree to commit to the safest behaviors (wear face coverings, avoid inviting people into the home, minimize close physical contact) possible and in so doing, keeping the schools safer?
- In the past 14 days have you not had any of the following symptoms:
- Fever of 100 degrees or greater
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fatigue (new or severe)
- Any of the following not due to a chronic condition: cough, congestion, runny nose, muscle or body aches, headache, sore throat, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell
- Have you had close physical contact with anyone with the symptoms above, or a COVID-19 case?
- Have you had a positive COVID-19 test in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled outside of Souther California in the past 10 days?
- Are you under a quarantine or isolation order?
- If the individual has recently tested negative for COVID-19 and completes the online health check, a QR code will be generated for that day and specific site location
- School staff members dedicated to be “Welcomers” will be at every site to scan the QR code and take your temperature at the entrance.